SCORE is currently seeking interns and applicants for sales, marketing and writing/editing. If you would like to apply for an internship or position, or would like to learn more about SCORE Atlanta, please contact us at email@example.com.
Junior Sales Representative
The Junior Sales position at Score Atlanta is a great place to start your career in sales and sports marketing. While assisting the executive team in every aspect of our partnerships between Score Atlanta and our clients, this salesperson will learn our products, markets, industry and the Score Atlanta sales process and skills. This person will be involved in all necessary stages of the sales process from the early accounts identification to the after-sales stages of maintaining relationships and client satisfaction.
This entry-level position will sell television, digital, print sponsorships, event activation and additional products related to sports marketing and advertising. This Junior Salesperson will work with Score’s partners, which currently include the Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta Hawks, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and AJC.com, PlayOn Sports, Comcast Sports Southeast, the Georgia High School Association and more.
- Customer prospect profile maintenance
- Customer service and account development
- Lead generation
- Participation in marketing programs and events
- Quote prices, prepare proposals and provide information regarding terms of sales.
- Throughout the qualification process, the Jr. Sales Rep will learn to identify the specific needs of clients, departments and entire organizations as well as the needs of our partners.
- Report to management on customer relationships, pipeline, forecasts and new prospects.
- Develop relationships with customers through the use of database, phone calls, personal activities, events and various other methods.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree
- 2-3 years sales experience (not required but preferred)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Customer service orientated
- Results orientated
- Strong computer skills – Outlook / Office / Salesforce.com
- Athletic background or strong interest in sports is a plus!
Score Atlanta is a full-service sports marketing company, ready to take on your every challenge while delivering some of the finest events in Georgia sports today. We are also your first and last stop for sports and entertainment news in the Atlanta area.
Founded as a weekly sports paper in 2005 by I.J. Rosenberg, Score Atlanta has grown into an all-encompassing media firm that aims to not only provide the most in-depth coverage of high school sports coverage in the country, but also serve as the best sports marketing company in the state. Score produces television broadcasts for various high school sports and other sporting events, delivers content for the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and AJC.com and the Georgia High School Association,. They also partner with entities such as the Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta Hawks and Atlanta Dream and own and activates events such as the Metro PCS Corky Kell Classic, Battle of the Big Chicken Cobb Football Classic and the Georgia Elite Junior Classic. Our bi-weekly paper covers all of the teams that Atlanta sports fans care about and can be found online and in print at Quik Trips and Krogers across the metro-Atlanta area. You can check out the major sports stories at ScoreATL.com as well as our high school-only website www.GaPrepNews.com.
Submissions should be sent to the attention of Melanie Snare, Director of Sales & Marketing, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.